Rattle Making Circle
May 26th, 2018 - we gather in my home
Online circle support before & after via Ruzuku
*Payment options & gift certificates available. **Travel & lodging not included
Hands that make...make their medicine. Voices that seek...find their medicine. Hearts that try...create their medicine. Listen to your bones and soul...is it calling you?
This experience is for women who want to create their own sacred tool of sound medicine. Women who desire a deeper connection to what it feels like to birth sacred objects and give their bodies spirit. Women who have whispering aches to touch more of loving death, life, and rebirth. Women who are on the path of their own medicine keeping and self-shamaning. This experience is for those who seek to magic of reflections and pathways to personal power. For women ready to DO something with the sacred flowing in their veins.This experience is for women aching for a way to honor death, the dead, and create a strong footing in the cycle of Life.
Making your own rattle brings you closer to the process of creation and the preciousness of the resources used to create. It is a transformative process for the maker...in ways one would never expect or plan for. Birthing sacred tools in challenging seasons of Life tend to give us the space to make ourselves as we make the tool. This experience is for women who have a soul-need or a curious desire to make a rattle...even if they have one already
Rattles are epic energy cleansers. Sound medicine is my go-to tool to shift the shit. When I’m hurting from “too much” or “not enough”. When I’m stuck in the feels of unempowered or broken. Sound medicine in my hand gives me the reason and the tool to call in my power, free myself, and root back into who I am.
You will never know how to do something unless you DO it. So, show up...give it what you've got, and create the ways that work for you. #sacredindividualist
Join me to deepen your awareness of animal medicine and inner alchemy as you make your own Shamanic rattle. The animal hide is hand processed by me and kept green for the making day. I, along with my family, hunt deer and elk on land in Eastern Oregon. I harvest these animals with high kill integrity, ceremony and they become a part of our family as their bodies nourish ours all year long. As I process the hides, I work with the spirit of that animal...communing with its spirit as it guides me in its transformation...listening for its medicine to birth. And from one body, many are born.
Features of this online & in person hybrid circle of sound medicine making:
- Rattle making day in my home on May 26th.
- circle of sacred space designed for connection, learning & birthing.
- tools, hide, sinew and sticks provided.
- Online home in Ruzuku with a course platform for ease of movement both before & after the making day on May 26th.
- Energetic & logistical preparations are available immediately upon enrollment
- The circle continues for a month after you return home with online videos I can help you finish your rattle.
- 3 live-stream video tutorials via Zoom video for guidance & support around the completion of making your rattle.
- June 9th, 11am PST
- June 16th 11am PST
- June 30th 11am PST
- Recordings of these live-streams in case you can’t make the live time.
- Hide transformation video and space to deep dive into what that reflects to you.
- Full support in the process, both energetically and logistically.
- Fire circle. A virtual place to share your process.
- Lots of space for spontaneous magic to pop in. I don’t run on rigid ways. I do a flexible structure.
- Shamanic journeys, free range guidance and prompting, and a wild place to transform YOU as you transform the hide into a rattle.
SUPER IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are not redirected to register with Ruzuku after you have checked out, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is crucial to your experience that you are set up in Ruzuku to begin. And there is plenty waiting for you as soon as you register!
See you in circle!